Dr. Hemang Dave specializes in hematology and medical oncology, and is board certified in both. For more than 16 years, Dr. Dave has been treating patients in the Atlantic and Cape May County community. Dr. Dave is actively involved in all blood and cancer related conditions.
Dr. Dave received his medical degree from B.J. Medical College/Gujrat University in India. He completed his residency at Kings Brook Jewish Medical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. in internal medicine, and conducted his fellowship training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey -- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in hematology/medical oncology.
Dr. Dave holds an appointment at Cape Regional Medical Center (CRMC), Shore Medical Center, and AtlantiCare Medical Center. He is a member of American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology, and American Society of Hematology. He has been Chairman of the Hematology/Medical Oncology Department at CRMC since 2006; he was Medical Director of AtlantiCare Hospice, 2010-2011; Dr. Dave has given many lectures and actively teaches in his specialty to medical students, residents, and advanced nurse practitioners.
- Medical School: B.J. Medical College/Gujrat University, India
- Residency: Kings Brook Jewish Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Fellowship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey -- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Board Certifications: Hematology, medical oncology
- Specializations: Hematology, medical oncology
- Research Interests: Blood and cancer-related conditions
- Memberships: American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology
- Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujrati